DateWed, Mar 04, 2020, 08:30 AM – Thu, Mar 05, 2020, 12:00 PM
Becoming a TeamSTEPPS Master Trainer and implementing within your organization is a great accomplishment. But what happens after you experience resistance or drift? What action do you take when you leadership or staff have no ownership in the plan? Take the next step and become a TeamSTEPPS Influencer by attending this advanced 1.5-day immersive workshop to refresh TeamSTEPPS tools while using design thinking principles to construct and refine your implementation plan.
This course has the following learning objectives:
- Review key components of the TeamSTEPPS tools
- Identify barriers and successes of the implementation of an improvement effort
- Analyze the current teamwork climate/culture and share best practices
- Evaluate your team’s current implementation plan
- Construct a new plan or refine the current plan
- Formulate an actionable sustainability and spread plan
The registration fee is $550 per person. This fee includes course materials, meals and a TeamSTEPPS Influencer certificate. Attendance in teams of two is required. For teams of 3 or more attending the same course, we offer a team discount of $100 off each person's registration. To receive the team discount or to pay by invoice, please email email@example.com before registering. Learn more about the workshop.
Location: Seattle, WA